"Some 300 billion won in losses are expected," Park told legislators on the National Assembly's Finance and Economy Committee.
"If the central bank goes into the red due to reasons like the interest burden, the government should make up for the loss, which would eventually burden taxpayers," said Lee Kye-ahn of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting