In a statement issued at the end of a two-day meeting in Canada, foreign ministers and central bank governors said they would remain vigilant and take appropriate steps to promote a strong and sustained recovery.
However, there was no concrete pledge of financial aid to Argentina, struggling to meet a
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting