The U.S. central bank should adopt a target for an acceptable level of inflation in part to insulate itself from political pressures, a top Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations