He revealed that Jerzy Pruski, a former member of the Monetary Policy Council (RPP), will replace Jerzy Stopyra as the first deputy president of the NBP.
As well as this, Krzysztof Rybinski, who has been up to now chief economist at Bank BPH, is to become another deputy president. Also, Joanna Wielgorska-Leszczynska has handed in her resignation, Polish News Bu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde