He revealed that Jerzy Pruski, a former member of the Monetary Policy Council (RPP), will replace Jerzy Stopyra as the first deputy president of the NBP.
As well as this, Krzysztof Rybinski, who has been up to now chief economist at Bank BPH, is to become another deputy president. Also, Joanna Wielgorska-Leszczynska has handed in her resignation, Polish News Bu
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says