Organisers say the event will also help put Singapore on the map as a major financial hub that has weathered a tough storm, and provide local businessmen with a multitude of contacts.
Singapore's convention and exhibition industry hit rock-bottom after the September 11 terror attacks.
Fallout from the recessi
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says