``We sold euros last year when the currency was high, and could buy again,'' Qatar's Central Bank Governor Sheikh Abdullah bin Khaled al-Attiyah said.
``We are not against'' buying euros, ``but we postponed it until we meet again in a month,'' Sultan bin Nasser al-Suwaidi, governor of the UAE central bank, told reporters on Tuesday 4 April upon arrival at the meeting of Gulf
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power