Solbes, 61, will also serve as second deputy prime minister, Socialist party sources said.
Earlier Wednesday, European Commission chief Romano Prodi said he was ready for Solbes' possible resignation, saying the two had had "exchanges of views covering th
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says