Solbes, 61, will also serve as second deputy prime minister, Socialist party sources said.
Earlier Wednesday, European Commission chief Romano Prodi said he was ready for Solbes' possible resignation, saying the two had had "exchanges of views covering th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development