An index of manufacturing in the Philadelphia region rose in December to the highest level in a decade and more factories hired workers than at any time since April 1973, a Federal Reserve report showed.
The Fed Bank of Philadelphia's general eco
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré