The duration of the attachment at the Bank shall normally be between four and eight weeks.
In support the Bank will offer a bursary of Lm1000, based on an eight-week research assignment. Overseas applicants will be eligible for an additional
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting