The National Bank of Ukraine's currency policy will be tied to the dollar, despite its slide against the euro, the bank's chairman Serhiy Tihipko told the press in Zhitomyr.
"We are completely tied to the
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure
- De La Rue beats European competition to Swedish banknote contract
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds