The idea was proposed to finance debt relief for some of the world's poorest nations as proposed by Britain.
"We've always pointed out that the IMF is not a development aid institution and that its general funds stemming from central banks' monetary reserves should not be used for development aid projects," a Bundesbank spokesman said, confirming a corresponding rep
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund