'We'll make less of a profit this year than we did last year,' Bundesbank board member Hans Georg Fabritius told the newspaper.
The German central bank, which already saw its profits cut in half to €5.43 billion last year, will make big writedowns against its dollar res
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank