'We'll make less of a profit this year than we did last year,' Bundesbank board member Hans Georg Fabritius told the newspaper.
The German central bank, which already saw its profits cut in half to €5.43 billion last year, will make big writedowns against its dollar res
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says