Source: Arab Times
Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) Governor Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah Saturday said the Islamic Banks Law is not a signal to establish an unlimited number of banks, stressing that the number of licenses issued will be based on the
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting