In an annual review of the Vietnamese economy, the IMF also nudged the government to limit its foreign exchange intervention, a move that would help strengthen the country's "modest" reserves, it said.
The IMF said easing the peg would "facilitate adjustments to external shocks and
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting