The central bank said the update "aims at improving the services provided to the visitors of our website."
"Two of our fundamental objectives can be met [with the revamp]: we can make access to our services easier and improve the visibility of our activities."
The central bank has made various amendments to the navigation and presentation of the site includin
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB