Source: Estonian Radio
Vahur Kraft, president of the Bank of Estonia, has said that Estonia would like to join the European monetary union and thereby the euro as soon as possible. At the same time, he admitted the existence of some dangers related to this desire. He said that 2006 has been set as the time "horizon" for Estonia in terms of joining the euro. If the 
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank