"The direction of price moves has gradually been changing globally and that has just begun to be factored into the (domestic) market," Kyodo quoted Fukui as telling the House of Representatives Financial Affairs Committee.
Fukui was commenting on the rise in domestic inter
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund