"On the fiscal deficit, there will be some impact. On expenditure there will be some impact. On the revenue side, there is not expected to be any impact," Reddy said in a speech to bankers in Pune, Maharashtra.
"Our preliminary information in terms of the impact is that it is highly localise
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund