In an interview with the Financieele Dagblad newspaper, Wellink said that the longer Royal Bank of Scotland, Fortis and Santander take to split up ABN AMRO, the greater the risks.
Wellink said that the consortium had "cooperated constructively", adding that he was "glad that the uncertainty concerning the bank (which was the Netherlands's
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury