"Their refusal to commit to future interest rate increases constitutes a shift in the ECB's stance - but only towards more flexibility, not towards a looser monetary policy," Wolfgang Munchau writes in the article.
With most hard economic data pointing in the same direction, and the eurozone economy growing above trend, the European C
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting