"Their refusal to commit to future interest rate increases constitutes a shift in the ECB's stance - but only towards more flexibility, not towards a looser monetary policy," Wolfgang Munchau writes in the article.
With most hard economic data pointing in the same direction, and the eurozone economy growing above trend, the European C
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says