The report also showed two Iraqis attempting to break into the safe (vault) of the central bank. They did not manage to break in, the report said, and were shown attacking the lock with a small hammer.
The central bank, which is located on Rashid Street in Baghdad, appeared to ha
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB