The report also showed two Iraqis attempting to break into the safe (vault) of the central bank. They did not manage to break in, the report said, and were shown attacking the lock with a small hammer.
The central bank, which is located on Rashid Street in Baghdad, appeared to ha
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says