The State Bank of Pakistan said in its first quarterly report that the large-scale manufacturing sector grew at a rate of 10.9%, exports by 14.6%, imports by 12.5%, home remittances by 74.6% and tax revenue by 10% over a year earlier.
The report did not mention the growth of the agriculture sector for the period, but anticipated a
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB