During the year's first meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee, members reaffirmed their target for core inflation at between 2.5 percent and 3.5 percent.
"Real economic activities will remain sluggish in the first half but will begin a slow recovery in the sec
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs