Inflation in the eurozone hit 3.2% in February - its highest level since the creation of the single currency.
However, comments made by Jean-Claude Trichet, the president of the central bank, after last month's rate decision indicated that the ECB had shifted
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs