Colombia, which counts Venezuela as its No. 2 trading partner behind the United States, is concerned that Venezuelan businessmen will not be able to repay their sizable debts to Colombian merchants once the controls are imposed, possibly next week.
"In the coming d
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms