The customer-related transfers will be enabled in due course and after two weeks, other banks and primary dealers will join the system in a phased manner, an RBI release said at Mumbai.
The central bank said eligible partners would join the system after a week, depending on their full technical and ot
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting