In launching the 2006 challenges BoE governor Mervyn King said "For students, the Challenge adds relevance and excitement to their class-work. For the Bank, it is an ideal opportunity to widen understanding of the 2% inf
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting