The premier made the remarks when he was fielding questions in the Legislative Yuan. CNA News said President Chen Shui-bian recently advocated including "Taiwan" in the names of its overseas missions and state-owned enterprises to highlight a separate national identity from mainland China.
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes