The premier made the remarks when he was fielding questions in the Legislative Yuan. CNA News said President Chen Shui-bian recently advocated including "Taiwan" in the names of its overseas missions and state-owned enterprises to highlight a separate national identity from mainland China.
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund