Consumer prices rose three percent in March 2001 compared with February and the consumer price index was up 10.4 percent from the beginning of 2001, the central bank's Monthly Bulletin of Statistics said.
It said meat prices had jumped 51.5 percent since the beginning of 2001, while
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations