International Monetary Fund Managing Director Horst Kohler today made the following statement:
"It is with great sadness that we must accept the passing of Professor Rudiger Dornbusch, one of the great economists of our day. His research has had a profound impact on our work at the Fund; he leaves behind a rich legacy of ideas. Fortunately, he has also left behind a great many of his student
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market