At today's meeting the Governing Council of the ECB took the following monetary policy decisions:
The minimum bid rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 3.25%, 4.25% and 2.25% respectively.
The reference value for the annual growth rate of the broad monetary aggregate M3 will remain at 4 ½%.
The President of the ECB will comment on
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank