This was one of the findings of the February Blue Chip Economic Indicators poll, which also showed contributors to the monthly survey upping their estimates for economic growth in 2002 from those they gave in the January survey.
In a response to a special question as to who would eventually take over from Greenspan, 40.5% of the 52 re
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund