This was one of the findings of the February Blue Chip Economic Indicators poll, which also showed contributors to the monthly survey upping their estimates for economic growth in 2002 from those they gave in the January survey.
In a response to a special question as to who would eventually take over from Greenspan, 40.5% of the 52 re
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting