The ruling means the Central Election Commission is free to announce final results from the election as early as Monday, according to a Yushchenko campaign lawyer. He also said that Mr Yushchenko's inauguration could then be held by the end of next week f
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market