Some 600 permanent staffers declared an industrial dispute on Wednesday, after conducting a telephone poll of union members, a legal prelude that allows full strike action after a two-week period.
Shema explained, according to Haaretz, that one of the reasons for the labor dispute was
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund