Halim Alamsyah, a senior official of the Indonesian central bank, said all central bank governors and chairmen of the monetary authority of the 11-member countries of EMEAP will take part in the meeting.
The main agenda of the meeting is global monetary polices financial systems, Halim said.
They will discuss banking consolidation and seek ways to create a strong and
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief