Halim Alamsyah, a senior official of the Indonesian central bank, said all central bank governors and chairmen of the monetary authority of the 11-member countries of EMEAP will take part in the meeting.
The main agenda of the meeting is global monetary polices financial systems, Halim said.
They will discuss banking consolidation and seek ways to create a strong and
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund