Members of the Bank of Canada Pensioners' Association said Friday they have asked Ontario Superior Court to grant class-action status against their former employer, the report said.
They accuse the central bank of misusing their pension trust fund since at least 1993 by requiring about $12
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says