Europe's national central banks have criticized the European Central Bank for seeking to push through proposals without sufficient consultation, Handelsblatt reported, citing an unidentifi
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank