This is provided that the respective NGN is held for safekeeping by an institution that has been positively assessed against these standards by the Eurosystem.
The NGN arrangement, designed by the two international central securities depositories (ICSDs)
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund