The Canadian federal government has recently introduced measures to increase transparency and accountability in the public sector, including the disclosure of information about contracts entered into by the government.
Beginning 27 May 2005, information on contracts over $100,000 that have been entered into by the Bank since 1 January 2005, will be summarized and published three t
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says