Source: Jerusalem Post
Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu recommended Friday the establishment of an advisory committee to the Bank of Israel, to be headed by Aharon Fogel, current Migdal Insurance chairman, and a former Treasury d
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting