Source: Business Africa
The Reserve Bank said on Thursday it had decided to cut its main repo rate by 150 basis points to 12.00 percent - more than most had expected - given the factors which suggested inflation would keep falling.
Governor Tito Mboweni said in a televised address the central bank wou
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting