Source: Business Africa
The Reserve Bank said on Thursday it had decided to cut its main repo rate by 150 basis points to 12.00 percent - more than most had expected - given the factors which suggested inflation would keep falling.
Governor Tito Mboweni said in a televised address the central bank wou
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund