As stipulated in the Act, Malta Media News reports, the Monetary Policy Advisory Council shall be composed of the Governor, the Deputy Governor, the other three Directors of the Ban
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting