Overall business confidence of large companies and smaller manufacturers slightly improved for a second consecutive quarter, Mainichi Daily News reports, while the confidence of small and medium-sized non-manufacturers worsened for a second straight quarter, according to the central bank report.
The diffusion index (DI
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says