"If the past is a guide", Olson argued, "geography will continue to decline as an important factor in the national payments system just as it has in other areas of economic activity".
Olson told delegates that the US has evolved t
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank