The State Duma's amendments to the law on foreign currency control and regulations will reduce the number of currency transactions requiring the central bank's special permission.
Under the new regulations, long-term foreign trade transactions involving international building contracts and purchase or sale of machinery will no longer require
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs