``The present high probability which is given for an increase of rates in our next meeting does not correspond to the present sentiment of the governing council,'' Trichet said at a press conference in Frankfurt after the ECB kept its benchmark rate at 2.5 percent. At the same time, interest rates are still ``very low''
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting