CBTT currently manages in excess of US$2.7 billion in foreign exchange reserves, and recently concluded a review of its portfolio management processes with assistance from the World Bank. Arising from the review
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank