According to a report by the Zimbabwe Standard Gono also confirmed for the first time in an interview with The Standard that he had been President Mugabe's personal banker, during his tenure at the Jewel Bank (Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe) but said that this was a "regular" relationship that would not influence him into politics.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development