'Monetary policy in the euro zone is still accommodative, that means, it supports the economy,' Stark said in an interview scheduled to appear in tomorrow's edition of the newspaper.
'As we said after the Jan 11 ECB governing council meeting, we will monitor all developm
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting