In his last spring economic report as a member of the European Union executive, Solbes said the eurozone economy had turned around in the middle of last year after a three-year stagnation.
In his foreword to the report, the outgoing commissioner said "recovery in the euro-area economy is slowly gain
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund